[XBOX One][WINDOWS][ANDROID] Super Jumpy Ball

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dweebster, Aug 18, 2017.

1. dweebster

dweebster New Member

2. dweebster

dweebster New Member

Super Jumpy Ball has now sold over 100 copies on Xbox One, totally AMAZING!

v1.2.0 is also out with 5 new harder levels, here is one of them:
    [​IMG]

3. dweebster

dweebster New Member

I'd like to thank everyone for buying the game. I've sold over 600 copies on Xbox One and that is AMAZING, thanks for making my dreams come true!

I've recently published an update with a bunch of new levels which makes it a total of 40 levels.

An itch.io version has also been added for the people who prefer non DRM stuff. Get it from itch.

Here is a short clip from one of the new levels:
    [​IMG]