[WTB] A Game With 3k$+ NET/month.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by crush3r, Dec 7, 2010.

1. crush3r

crush3r New Member

Hey Guys, i`m looking to buy a game that has a net profit of at least 3k USD per month.

I have the budget & i`d be more interesting on keeping the current staff to keep developing the game.

What i`m looking for mainly is: Facebook games, iPhone/iPad Games, MMORPG
    and so on.

If you are interested please do not hesitate in contacting me via pm.

Thanks guys :)

2. Nutter2000

Original Member Indie Author

Wouldn't we all ;)

I'm sure you've done your market research, but be aware that most games are hit-based, that is the majority of sales come in the first couple of weeks and then tail off.
    So a guaranteed 3k / month will most likely be hard to find, you want to look for MMO's or a games portal rather than a single game as such.

Hope that made sense.

cheers,
    Iain

3. crush3r

crush3r New Member

Thanks for your tip & reply Ian, that's why i prefer to see a game which is stable in the market and makes somewhat stable income for last few month.

4. Nutter2000

Original Member Indie Author

Well, good luck :)

5. crush3r

crush3r New Member

Thanks for the few pm`s guys, still looking for offers ;)