Writer [For Hire]

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Uplinked, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Uplinked

Uplinked New Member

Are you suffering from the lack of plot? Perhaps a case of no dialogue? Maybe even running dry on descriptions or names?

Hi, Cody here, and I have the cure for all that ails you. "What is can help?" you may ask. It would be my services as a freelance writer.

Now you may be questioning, “Did I just walk into an early 2000’s infomercial ad?” and I’ll dodge the question entirely and tell you why you should hire me.

I may not have been writing for twenty years, but I do have talent that you can capitalize on, all of which you can see in my portfolio/resume (link below). I’ve written for most of my life then paired it with my love for video games, and now I’m here. As I mentioned, I can write just about anything you need in a timely and cost-effective manner.

If you’re at all interested, don’t hesitate to message me, or check out this handy-dandy little link to my resume/portfolio. I can’t wait to get started with you! https://uplinked.portfoliobox.net/intro

#1 Uplinked, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  2. brian-scotts-world

Moderator Moderator

You can write but can you read? This is the category for paid job postings, not to post your resume and work samples.

3. Joel Zachariah

Joel Zachariah New Member

hey man I think you need to go easy on him. He's definitely not the first guy to do this and its not like anyone else has cared who posts what in this forum. this place is practically dead.

4. Uplinked

Uplinked New Member

My reply is a bit late, but thanks, @Joel Zachariah .

5. Uplinked

Uplinked New Member

"Post requests for paid positions here."

I was requesting a position in which I could be paid. It's not my fault that it's worded in a way that worked for me, but I apologize for the inconvenience, even though it was a while back. I'd recommend changing that to help avoid confusion for others in the future.

6. joyce_mor

joyce_mor New Member

Try to create a profile on Upwork, there are projects all over the website that you might be interested with.