What do you think is the best way to price a battle royale/roguelike game?

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by NiTe Games, Jun 21, 2022.

1. NiTe Games

NiTe Games New Member

I'm currently making a PVP battle royale/roguelike game and i was wondering how to price it? Battle royale games are mostly free, but roguelikes aren't. I'm afraid of making a free game, because people don't take those game seriously if they are small and at the same time steam doesn't like free games. On the other hand, pricing a game where you need like 16 players to find a match is tough. I'm thinking of having a small price and at the same time giving a free copy for a friend. What do you think?
    Here is a strallpoll i made, please fill it!:
    https://strawpoll.com/polls/1MnwvEv95y7