What do you think about the trailer?

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Karl Fredriksson, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Karl Fredriksson

Karl Fredriksson New Member

Finally my Trailer is here!
    There is a total of 8 Gaming related easter eggs in the trailer! Can you see them?
    Some of them are hardcore LOL

2. Ting_Thing

Ting_Thing New Member

So, it's a game about a guy with a knife on his head? Is that what it is? I was a little distracted the whole time because I was wondering what that thing was on his head. Maybe do a short origin story before in the trailer before the action scenes? That's a very unique concept; I'm wondering how you will be able to really develop it. Looks like you've put a lot of work into it. good luck!

3. kevintrepanier

Original Member Indie Author

I've seen your previous posts about the project and to be honest the main character makes me quite uncomfortable. A guy with a knife sticking out of his head is viscerally disgusting to me and I could never play that. Sorry. If it was some kind of helmet of power or whatever would make it easier to swallow but as it is now it's just weird and horrific.