Featured What are your favorite games, and inspirations . .

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by jasperbrooks79, Jan 1, 2020.

1. jasperbrooks79

jasperbrooks79 New Member

So, when I want to make a new game, I like to look at other games, that I feel are the best inspiration, since it's always helpful to have a ton of inspiration, in the beginning . .

For my new game, a stealth-survival-exploration game, I think about Until Dawn, also Resident Evil 7, where the player isn't very strong, or capable, compared to the enemies, and I can learn something from them, perhaps . .

What games are an inspiration for your current game, and what do you like and, what do you hope to make one day, on your own . .

2. JoyFreak

JoyFreak New Member

I enjoy games like Black Desert and Rocket League! Gaming Forums

#2 JoyFreak, Feb 1, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  3. rf-harris

rf-harris New Member

I am big FPS and battle royale games fan and a huge fan of Call of Duty series. In the last week or so I have been playing its latest release "Call of Duty: Warzone" and loving every minute of it.

JoyFreak likes this.
  4. DumpsterFire

DumpsterFire New Member

My biggest inspirations are the atmosphere's of different games like Life is Strange and Red Dead Redemption 2. Both are beautiful in their own right, and for different reasons.

JoyFreak likes this.
  5. shelbydate

shelbydate New Member

Resident Evil is awesome but I also love Silent Hill. RE is just more lighter than Silent Hill.

JoyFreak likes this.