What are you doing right now?

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by rayparse, Nov 19, 2020.

1. rayparse

rayparse New Member

It's a rainy day and I am making my aloe vera tea to boost my immune system to fight the covid-19 around the area, :D. What are you guys doing right now?

2. shelbydate

shelbydate New Member

I'm preparing for lunch right now. Still have more veggies in the fridge, gonna make a veggies soup.

3. shelbydate

shelbydate New Member

rayparse likes this.
  4. rayparse

rayparse New Member

I am taking in Vit C with Zinc and B complex. The rest of the vitamins I am taking them from fruits and veggies. It is way better to bombard our body with vitamins as preventive measure against illness especially viruses.

DanceVi likes this.
  5. DanceVi

DanceVi New Member

I am taking 1000gms of Vitamin C thrice a day, not only to boost my immune system but to cure my rhinitis instead of taking antihistamine drug.

What am I doing now? - Well, I am reading cooking books. :D

6. PeterL

PeterL New Member

Playing video game named Final Fantasy XIV. It is a GREAT game. The exact MMO I was looking for. I started playing the game at a surprising... 11 years old as I had seen it on YouTube, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone my age. It’s definitely an older game but that doesn’t mean the younger audience can’t enjoy. I made A LOT of mistakes in the beginning, I am now 15 and play the game on and off due to school but I get caught up quickly and participate in a lot of end game raiding and trials. The story is so amazing as I started playing a little while before Stormblood came out and I had plenty of time to catch up to Heavensward. The beginning grind would definitely be difficult with the Shadowbringers expansion out and the level cap at 80 but new players join the game everyday and you will never be left out. Earlier content is easier to complete and you can get through it pretty fast. MSQ is tedious but totally worth it, I wouldn’t recommend skipping any of it. Shadowbringers actually brought tears to my eyes. There is a great choice of jobs, I main as a DRG/WHM. In FFXIV I never find myself bored as there are a million side quests that seem to never end, MSQ, extras, mounts, minions, gear, housing, and relics to collect and complete :) I highly recommend this game but it will take some time to get caught up unless you buy a MSQ or Level Skip via the mogstation. If you’re looking for a very helpful and sweet community of players with active end game raiding, hunting, PvP, discords, and Free Companies (Groups for players with ranks, housing, etc.) then you’ve found the place. I actually remember during my first week I was walking through the game and someone came up to me giving me advice and a free 100,000 FFXIV Gil.

7. rayparse

rayparse New Member

I am watching Riverdale in Netflix :cool: while fixing clothes :D