We've entered our game into a local competition!

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Smashbyte, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Smashbyte

Smashbyte New Member

Hey Guys!
    I'm new to these forums so I'd like to start by saying hi! Next I'd like to let you know what I'm working on...

We're a group of game dev graduates working on our first mobile game in order to break into the games world. Being new, we've entered our game into a local competition sponsored by our state that get's us to try and promote our product as much as possible (you compete with votes). We have a working prototype right now but not one that's publicly available yet...

However, we'd love it if you guys took a look at what we have to show so far and give us a vote if you're interested. If we get enough votes we'll be awarded with a small grant that will help us support our project.

http://causeastir.com.au/project/codename-astronut/

2. Smashbyte

Smashbyte New Member

Also, we don't have a demo publicly available yet, but are considering posting our apk at some point