Website, Graphics, Theme, Logo

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by RetroGameEngine, Jan 9, 2017.

1. RetroGameEngine

RetroGameEngine New Member

I'm developing a "make your own game" service. A "retro sprite-based video game" service.

Hopefully adopted by the likes of people who use opengameart.org

Games will run in-browser whether mobile or desktop PC ... and will be created similar to "Mario Maker" but much more low-level with javascript APIs and online tools to assist.

I want a website that's HTML5, using CSS, not using some website service or framework like wordpress but still look sharp (I want fully open-source). I might even cringe at the use of Jquery but I could let something like that slide.

The following is a live demo of the types of games that could be created (everything is WIP so forgive the quality):
    http://216.211.80.174/game.aspx?pid=268c7f10-3385-4690-aafe-32df25ab3933&debug=false

If someone could help me with Logos, graphics, pitch, content, etc ... i will plug in the back-end registration and working tools!

I don't have a firm idea of anything and that's why I need help by someone who is interested in the project. Future projects could come from this include Youtube tutorials or online demos/tutorials etc.

I wouldn't mind if something was "faked" in terms of the claims or the artwork ... but, basically anything NES or SNES level of quality is my goal for what people could actually make with only little programming experience.

2. RetroGameEngine

3. RetroGameEngine

Someone set me up this:

http://nesmaker.com

I paid $1,000 ... so, that's the end of that story

#3 RetroGameEngine, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  4. Pani

Pani New Member

Hey im interested please private message me so i can ask you a few questions! :)