We publish games together with big METAL BANDS. Profit sharing with your indie team.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Robban, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Robban

Robban New Member

This is my first post here.

I run a company that specializes in creating video games together with big music acts. We've released one game so far in collaboration with one of the bigger death metal bands in the world (metal fans will know for sure :). We're currently working on a second release in collaboration with another well known artist in the metal scene. We're starting to look into our third game/band collaboration and need an indie team to work on it. Either if you have a game that we can re-skin and tweak, or if we should build something from scratch. We're looking at a publishing deal with a profit share. We'll handle everything around the release, marketing and analytics + additional stuff that maybe aren't within your team skills. We need you for the development of the game basically. We have produced and published a lot of games historically - more details will be revealed in DM.

Anyway, if this sounds interesting, please contact me and we can continue the discussions.

2. Llewyllin

Llewyllin New Member

Hello there,
    We are currently a small group developing a dinosaur survival/simulation game. We are building from scratch basically and our project is quite ambitious. If you are interested please reply.

Regards,
    Llewyllin

3. Robban

Robban New Member

Hi Llewyllin,

It sounds interesting. It would be great to take a closer look at what you’re working on and discuss with you if this game could be applicable to our different projects right now.

Let’s continue this discussion in DM.

Best regards
    Robert

4. Llewyllin

Llewyllin New Member

Hello Robert,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I'd be happy be let you know in detail what we are planning to do and what our game should be once it is finished. You can find me in discord( Llewyllin#6339). Hope to talk to you soon.

Regards,
    Jake