Warrior - new strategy browser game

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by beki007, Aug 29, 2020.

1. beki007

beki007 New Member

Hi everyone [​IMG]

I am working on new strategy browser game called Warrior. Player builds its village, train troops and attack other player. Looks like travian? NO! Base difference is to play when you want, not whole day/week/year. One game take about 10-15 minutes.There are 3 game modes: missions, training (game against computer) and, of course, multiplayer. As I am backend developer frontent looks terrible(dont be afraid), but each help is welcome [​IMG]
    Try it - you don't have to register, just open link, choose game mode and play [​IMG]

http://206.189.124.8/view/main.php

I am planning to add user accounts and reward player after each won game. Player will gather experiences, which will increase his level and he can improve some feature (e.g. + 10% of production, 5% discount of troops, ...), add more tribes with different troops and buildings, statistics of games.

Feel free to write your thoughts.
    I am looking for some contributors, especially fronted developers.
    I am looking forward to it [​IMG]

Lukas

2. Anna Yurovskikh

Anna Yurovskikh New Member

Hi! Just found your post. How's it going with your project now? The links is broken unfortunately. I'll be happy to check your game out!