Wanted! Designer to help with mobile game development project. Unpaid but Fair profit share

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by JoelMclean, Jul 9, 2016.

1. JoelMclean

JoelMclean New Member

I have a simple concept for an android mobile game, but I need a graphics designer who I can also develop the idea with as I will be the only/lead programmer.

The game as it stands, design wise, will be 2D with some depth, with a cartoony yet realistic feel. I want it to be loud but not busy so it grabs the players attention.

More will be discussed if I get any replies from anyone I'd be happy to work with due to professional discretion, as well as the concept itself.

Profits will be shared fairly with discussion about percentage before release. Work will not be paid for in anyway other than profit share as this is a part time project.

Any example of previous work welcome to support any applications

2. Niol

Niol New Member

Hello! I think my art might be a good fit for your game! Can we chat a bit via email? I'd like to send you examples of my work :^)
    email: takedamahney@gmail.com