VrRunIT - A Full service real estate digital interactive marketing media agency

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by vrrunit, Feb 20, 2017.

1. vrrunit

vrrunit New Member

VrRunIT is creative and interactive media studio delivers web and mobile development solution for real estate, property management, architectural and Interior designer company-firm.VRRunit has in-house expertise and have taken a very early initiative to implement VR, for the real estate sector. We cater to the tycoons of the real estate world offering them different solutions for successful implementation and sales.

Attached Files:

2. JackAnderso

JackAnderso New Member

Partner programs work well. For example, we have signed a contract with the cadastral chamber and a construction company. When a client purchases a plot of land from us to construct a house, we offer partner services: measurements for obtaining a construction permit and a discount on the services of a construction company. If required, we also recommend "our" appraiser. We have also concluded agreements with banks: they provide favorable mortgage terms to our clients. Clients usually always provide house plans with cost to build to make it easier for them to get acquainted with the variations of real estate.

3. ruxydOn

ruxydOn New Member

To be honest, I've heard very little about the interactive media studio VrRunIT. Even trying to gather more information, I've found out she does web-mobile development for companies dealing with real estate, architecture, and interior design. No explanations, no contacts for people who know the business. So I had to find an alternative for a more successful design of my property. I opted for OnStage. Thanks to the website https://onstage-online.com/our-services, we contacted her. We discussed the options for staging styles in my apartments. And a few months later, the apartments had a charming London style, ready to sell.

#3 ruxydOn, Jul 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2022