Unreal Engine/ Game Dev Theory Discord - Safe Space!

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by J1001, Jan 26, 2021.

1. J1001

J1001 New Member

Hey guys and gals,

I have started up a small community on Discord with the hopes that a community would come together that wishes to talk about Unreal Engine game development and general game theory chat and design chat. This is not an ad or anything. It is just a small Discord that I started because I couldn't find one like it. Come on and join if you wanna see what's up. Give us time to grow - we (I) would really like to see all of you as part of this growing small community.

It is meant to be a safe place for all ages and the rules reflect that. There are designated spaces in text and chat to vocalize your “free speech” which could include anything you might not want to get banned for in the general game discussion and development chat. THE ONLY HARD AND FAST RULE - NO RACISM. It is stated in the rules that there will be no question and it is an auto ban. The rules are written so come take a look and see if you wanna help us (Me) get a small community of people together to help each other out and chat about game design in Unreal Engine and beyond. One of the members is working on getting a some tutorials on an RPG type game so you can talk to him about that in the near future. I am working on a FPS game right now (loosely, not really a real project but I tinker). Anyway that's my deal guys and gals! Thanks for listening! Link below as well as name of the Discord incase the link becomes invalid! Thanks again! - Captain_Wreckem

https://discord.gg/WsXN8BFNpb

Name: Unreal Engine Game Development