(Unpaid/Profit Sharing)Searching for artists/musicians/modellers/animators/writers

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Givinsky, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Givinsky

Givinsky New Member

Hello all,
    My name is Kyle. I'm looking to assemble a team of developers and designers to help get my game underway. As the title stats I'm looking for many positions. The positions are unpaid but I am open to setting up a profit sharing arrangement once we go over the details and I get some samples.
    The game takes place in the distant future and players would spend a great deal of time in space traveling from galaxy to galaxy.
    If interested please contact me here. (I will share a discord link once at home)

2. Mannol

Mannol New Member

Hey Kyle, I could help you with the music composition and overall sound design of the game, I'm currently learning Audio implementation for videogames with Wwise, so maybe I might be of some use there too. You can contact here mannolmusic@gmail.com if you're interested or if you want to know more about my work. Cheers.

3. Ozziey

Ozziey New Member

Hey Kyle, the concept seems pretty interesting to me so I'd like to come on as a writer to do some storyboard work if that's cool. Get in touch with me if you want me on. Fantastic.

4. Givinsky

Givinsky New Member

First I want to apologize for the delayed response. I have 3 kids and it was all hands on deck yesterday.
    I am thankful for your interests in the game and offers to help. I will get in touch with you both as the day proceeds. For now the discord link is https://discord.gg/tpWQ2aG. I will be making private channels for development.
    I look forward to working with both of you bring this vision into light.

5. Givinsky

Givinsky New Member

The game takes place in the distant future, 1000+ years from now. Mankind has long since spread among the stars. Intergalactic travel is nearly commonplace in these days. There is a Intergalactic Council formed from all the races inhabiting this region of space. It is a time of relative peace, most conflicts between species are resolved diplomatically, a few exceptions exist, but there hasn't been a major war in hundreds of years. Although mankind is viewed upon by the Intergalactic Society as toddlers.

Time travel although widely speculated, has rarely been attempted due to catastrophic consequences for failed attempts, such as the collapse of an entire solar system into a singularity. The pursuit of time travel capabilities has been banned and is punishable by death.

The main plot intro is basically the player arrives with the player's CO's orders in hand to report to a new facility near a binary star system. Once there the player enter the debriefing room where the player is meeting with their new CO's. Meanwhile an AI installed in a new prototype ship malfunctions and becomes self-aware. The ship escapes with a group of utility robots through time. When the player attempts to follow in a second secret ship, it fails. The player then goes on a 3rd-person over-the-shoulder mission to obtain a part from their ship in the past, that was "sabotaged" on their present-time ship.

Meanwhile, the ship establishes itself early in the timeline and make the first alteration. Resulting in the decline of half the population of humans. Having the human population drop too low will result in a Time Paradox Ending.

It is important to note that if you ever revisit the same location in time twice, the game will end with a Time Paradox, in creating a Time Paradox, you delete yourself from existence, as such the game ends, and your save is deleted(appropriately?). One KEY game mechanic in this game will be the Universal Demographic Chart(UDC). The UDC indicates the universe's population of all the races. There will be warning signals, including but not limited to a fading of the character model.

Each time period visited may cause timeline contamination. These could have a positive effect, or negative effect. The effect itself will be randomly generated and applied to the game. However, throughout the course of the game, there will be Temporal Attacks made by the protagonists at both the player and the timeline in general, seeking to turn the tide of time in their favor. It will be up to the player weather to engage the attacks or not.

#5 Givinsky, Jan 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  6. Givinsky

Givinsky New Member

[Update]
    The music and sfx positions have been filled at this time.