[Unpaid - Profit Share] Starting studio looking to build a Team!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by SwiftShade, Oct 11, 2018.

1. SwiftShade

SwiftShade New Member

I am looking to put together a small team to start with to help hone skills and development games at the same time. Sounds crazy but I am looking for beginners that are wanting to practice there talent and want to learn more and more. I want this studio to help you get a job in the industry or for the studio to become your full time job with a wage. It may seem like a big dream but I have done the research.

I have been working in business for a fair few years and I have the knowledge of development and game design. I am a decent artist myself but I am terrible at coding so a coder would be the first one on my list.

If you are interested in helping create this Team and are able to put in the hours weekly then please message me and shall discuss this further.

--------------------------------- UPDATE ----------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for the current interest. I will reviewing the thread daily but will come back to people in a weeks time as I am working away next week. Be nice to speak to everyone and pull some ideas together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **** PROJECTS ****

I have a few projects in mind and the main focus of the first project is grade our skill as a Team, there will be no profit involved. Will be a simple project to help govern and gauge us.

The second project will be the one we will be looking at releasing. I have a fair bit of ground work laid out but there is still room for improvements.

The reason I am doing it this way is because I have worked with a few people on here and from other forums as an artist and they always jump in at the deep end, fail and give up.

#1 SwiftShade, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  2. WildG

WildG New Member

Hello,

I'm a bit of a jack of all trades, UI, UX but mostly a programmer. Web stuff (LAMP+JS) mostly been working for about 18 years in e-commerce, ERP and API integrations.

Game making is a hobby of mine. I dialled down on playing and work on 2015 when my daughter was born but I started getting itchy without both. Hence the hobby.

I've been working on a project of mine for a few a years (universeatarms.com). Do you have a project in mind?

I'm 38yo, live in rio de janeiro, Brazil. Half french half Brazilian. I speak Portuguese, English, French and some Spanish.

Discord: WildG#8861

3. Francis Snyder

Francis Snyder New Member

Hello!

I'm a composer looking to break into the gaming world and this sounds like a great way to do it! I don't know if you're at the stage where you'd be looking for a composer, but if so, I'd love to be considered! Check out samples of my work here:

Cheers,
    Francis

4. Zane Sexton

Zane Sexton New Member

I'm an experienced voice actor, but I also like writing and coming up with interesting stories, so I'd love to be involved in the project. You can look at my website, zanesexton.weebly.com if you are interested.