UNPAID/Profit Share Looking for team for 1st Person Horror Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by IntlStudios, Feb 18, 2016.

1. IntlStudios

IntlStudios New Member

Hello, I would like to introduce myself before I get too far. My name is Joey Amoruso, CEO and President of IntlStudios. We are currently working on our first title and project, Deviated Sanctum. This game is to be a 1st-Person horror game, set in an active asylum in Ireland focusing on one patient's story.

Now, I don't want to get into too many details only because I don't want to have my idea stolen, but I am looking for a full team. We are looking for everything from developers to 3D modelers to story writers to concept artists to VFX people.

If you would like any more details, please feel free to contact me via skype, amojoey14. Thanks!

2. Stuart parker

Stuart parker New Member

Hi joey

I would be very interested in getting on board with your game. I am a sound designer primarily although I do have a degree in music and can compose too.

I am currently studying for an MSc in audio production and as such I have a great deal of knowledge in the recording and use of audio in media. I am now looking for projects to work on to build up my portfolio and experience. I would love to get involved with the audio design for your game...

Looking forward to hearing from you

3. StavyBeats

StavyBeats New Member

seasoned electronic composer and sound designer willing to work

4. RyujinTakasami

RyujinTakasami New Member

I would love to help out with the story but i have not got Skype.