Unity C# Programmer Looking for an All-Hands Designer for MMORPG Hobby Project

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Micard, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Micard

Micard New Member

[​IMG]

Hello, indiegamer community! I am an gamedev-enthusiast / college student looking for an all-can-do-or-willing-to-try designer :) I work on this project in my spare time, free of work and school. So if you'd like a project to work on slowly but surely, I'll be very happy to have you! A little disclaimer - this has a high chance of not taking off, I've been working on this on and off, just depending on how life allows. However, I'm willing to invest more time if it suddenly looks like there are better prospects, haha.

Title: Guards of Rhyn
    Description: A fantasy world of two fractions at war where new players get to choose their fraction and one of a few classes for their characters (mage, warrior, archer, knight, necromancer, TBD).
    Genre: 2D, MMORPG, PVP, PVE
    Server: Self-written (C# + SQL server)
    Client: Ultimately Browser - WebGL/HTML5 + PC/Mac
    Dev. Environment: Unity 5

This game features a turn-based combat of up to 10 players in a single fight, story missions that require the players to complete them in single player or group modes. PVE and PVP events, mob hunting, crafting, trading mechanics, professions, and more pieces as the development goes along.

The inspiration of this game comes from an old game - Crystal of Infinity, developed by a russian team. Please see some of the pictures from that game:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Demo Combat From That Game:

If you'd like to try out the combat system, you may do so here (cached by webarchive):
    DemoBattle (In Russian but you should be able to figure it out)

What I Have So Far:

A running server in C# to which multiple clients can connect at the same time, all in Unity. Active chat and player tracking mechanics, ready to take on the demo battle part. Need graphics :) Here are a few videos:

I'm not sure what the rules are on this community regarding posting personal contact information. So until someone can confirm it to me, please send me a personal message on here!

Thank you for your time :)