[Unity] [Assets] Armory Crafter - Modular weapons editor

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KevDev, Oct 3, 2018.

1. KevDev

KevDev New Member

[​IMG]

Hello there! I've been working on a tool for Unity games developers. It's a package of modular handpainted lowpoly weapons and shields in a fantasy style. The package comes with an editor to edit and combine them, and also there is an option for use your own custom models with the editor.

You can create and export your own weapon, the tool will generate a new prefab with all the source files (so you can move it to another Unity game project).

It was released just a few weeks ago, it's relatively new so I'm looking for (and I would really appreciate) any feedback!

Thank you very much!

Video:

Download Links:

Roadmap:

Add more types of weapons like polearms, staves and bows.
    ► Add a partycle system for cool enchanting effects.

swords.png axes.png doubleBlades.png color.png shields.png