(Unity 5) Looking for a programmer that could help finish a script.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by MarkingOnTheSpot, May 26, 2017.

1. MarkingOnTheSpot

MarkingOnTheSpot New Member

Hi there,

I'm highly close to finishing my game, though I used to have a programmer that isn't able to work anymore due to some family issues. Hopefully things go swell, If the work is well done -- I can profit share the release of my game. The script I'm looking for is the finishing of the AI. No navigation paths, just some code. Not much to work with honestly! The language is C#.

I'm close to finishing the game, and along-side, whatever is finished, I can see what I could do for payment. Which is why I posted here, it is not a up-front pay.

Please, if someone can help on this! Shoot me something on Discord, or Skype.

Discord =
    Hunter Peck#2380
    EMAIL = nuttinbutlazy@gmail.com