Unique Music Composition - Ethereal and Energetic

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Regeniversity, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Regeniversity

Regeniversity New Member

Greetings,

My name is Alex Michaud and I've been writing music using various methods for as long as I can remember.
    Much of the music I've written myself has been largely created digitally but I've been playing trumpet for over 10 years, piano on and off for most of my life, and guitar and electric bass for 4 years. I studied music theory and performance with a focus on Jazz in college but have been exploring more experimental sound making on my own.

I've written music for my own game projects, and other music more generally with video games in mind, but I have not written for anyone else's project yet, as I haven't really looked for work before.

So here I am. I think that I have a style to offer that won't be easily found elsewhere and I hope to help make people's games memorable and engaging.

Examples of My Music
    Game music:
    http://regeniversity.wix.com/alexmichaudmusic

Full original albums:
    http://sporkflips.bandcamp.com

Payment:
    As I have not worked in the game industry before for pay, I'm very open about reimbursement. Much of what I hope to get out of this right now is to further my experience both with finding out what kinds of soundscapes people are looking for and with communication.

You can contact me on this site or email me at regeniversity@gmail.com

#1 Regeniversity, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016