Ultra Virtua Games [Positions Available]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Xeno Neza, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

Hey,

I am Stephen and I am the leader of the new Ultra Virtua Games. We are looking for people to help us achieve great games and help us grow.

What do you get in return? Well my ambition is to make great games and help everyone enjoy working in the games industry.

What are we doing right now? We are currently planning a game (like most) to have as our first game for the team. We have other people in the team that have been doing other projects in the past and crafting our skills.

Who are we looking for? We are currently looking for Programmers, Concept Artists, Modellers, 2D artists, Animations and maybe a couple of composers and sound engineers.

What drives us to make games? We believe like most independent developers/games teams that passion comes into play but we understand it's also a business but there is a way to balance this. We are very well managed and have daily goals to help us achieve our big goal.

How to apply? We have an email that goes by ultravirtuagames@hotmail.com

This will be revenue share UNTIL we bring in enough money. We are looking at doing a kickstarter but the goal is to bring enough money in to support everyone who helps work on this goal.

We are using Unity to make our games for now.

If you're interested in working with us shoot us an email with your portfolio and what position you'd like to apply for and we hope to be working with you soon. We usually respond within 1-2 hours.

Regards,
    Ultra Virtua Games