[UE4] Pro Main Menu Pack released

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by da5kale, Apr 27, 2018.

1. da5kale

da5kale New Member

Hey Guys,
    I hope that I am in the right category. I want to present you my first Unreal Engine Marketplace Submission:
    As Graduated Media Designer & Design Assistant I created this pack in around two weeks.

Pro Main Menu Pack on Epic Marketplace & itch.io
    Preview: Video
    Download: Demo Project

This Main Menu is inspired by different Menus, i.e. Star Wars Battlefront II.
    You will get a full modern designed main menu prepared for an extensive single player setting. The menu gives you a level selection, simple save system, credits and a settings menu withfully working graphic and audio settings.
    Most elements get their color information from a Base Color which is customizable in the HUD Class, together with many other parameters like opacity, font styles & sizes, button names and more. Also the main menu has a Live-Background which you can customise with your Assets.

TECHNICAL DETAILS

Features

All-In-One Widget for the Base Main Menu.
    - Customizable Parameters like Basecolor, Opacity & more which affects most elements.
    - Main menu, pause menu, level selection, new game, settings, credits

Save Systems:
    - Basic gameplay save system (location, map name & more)
    - Settings save system (general settings, audio settings, graphic settings)

Level Selection:
    - Customizable with Functions/Events (take a look for tutorials)

Settings Menu:
    - General Settings (a widget with different button types, text boxes, sliders and more.
    You have to customize this menu)

Display and graphic settings
    - Audio volumes and different audio output settings
    - Audio and general settings are saved to save games and loaded in the game instance

Number of Blueprint Classes: 7
    Number of Master Materials: 1
    Number of Particles: 1
    Number of Textures: 68
    Number of Widgets: 25
    Number of Soundcues: 4

Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
    Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac
    Support email: dominik.emanuel.geuer@gmail.com