Treasure Dungeon a game in Molehill

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by filharvey, Mar 15, 2011.

1. filharvey

Original Member

I thought that I would share with people a blog on my development of Treasure Dungeon.

Treasure dungeon is going to be a Diablo / Torchlight base game. But the interesting thing here for people is that it is written in Flash and Molehill (Adobe's 3D Api).

Anyway I have just started the blog. blog

I will be providing code samples of the game, and links to the demo as it expands upon.

Also if people have any question on development for molehill, send me a message and I will see if I can help or answer them.

Phil

2. Jack Norton

Indie Author

Well, it seems a HUGE project! Good luck with it, I'm interested in molehill especially after Unity announcement to support it as target "platform" in future versions :)

3. filharvey

Original Member

yes will be a large project, but looking at starting small and expanding on it. The engine is working in nearly all aspects now.

Server code and some game play code are the next things for the week to come.

4. filharvey

Original Member

I've uploaded a new demo with more monsters, and some basic movement control.

Blog

demo

Phil

5. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Do I have to install something to run it? I just get a logo at the top of the screen and a link to give you money.

6. filharvey

Original Member

Sorry you need the Molehill build of flash installed.

molehill install

The link is on the bottom of the page, I should probably make that more obvious.

Phil