Top drawer 2D gui artist / graphic designer wanting work?

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Applewood, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Applewood

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

We're partway through a (mainly) mobile and PC title and are looking to get some input and work on our 2D presentation. The 3D stuff we have well covered, but none of those guys admit to being particularly brilliant at layout and 2D front end art.

So we're looking for someone who can make this picture look like something you just have to go and buy. The in-game visuals currently do that, but the front end is letting the side down in a big way.

We're interested only in experienced pro's who know how the biz works please, am prepared to pay accordingly if you're interested.

Thanks.

[​IMG]

(Yes I know that guy on the right is too small, I'm changing stuff around a bit so it's actually the circle that's too big...) :)

2. Weston100

Weston100 New Member

Hello,

I'd love to help out with your UI. I've attached a couple of samples of my work below:
    Other samples of my work are here: www.ffdigital.com

You can contact me at weston@ffdigital.com

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. brian-scotts-world

Moderator Moderator

Hello Paul,
    My name is Brian Kemper and I wanted to respond to your post looking for an experienced pro game artist. I've worked on many game series such as 3DO's "Might & Magic" VI, VII, & VIII games, as well as "Heroes" III & IV, "Legends" and several others. I worked primarily as their Senior Interface Artist and would like to speak to you further about helping you with your team's art needs. Please visit my website at http://brianscottkemper.prosite.com to view more of my artwork. I hope to be hearing from you and look forward to discussing your upcoming game soon Paul.
    Best regards,
    Brian Kemper
    brianscott22@yahoo.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Applewood

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

That looks like excellent work.

We've sorted this now though, thanks. Sorry I forgot to close this out.