The Legend Of Huna - Classic RPG

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Gosu_Games, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Gosu_Games

Gosu_Games New Member

I need help trying to figure out where to sell my game and how to find the right audience. The game is based off the early final fantasys and has some chrono trigger aspects. The game is complete but i do not know where to go from here to make it noticed. I had trouble trying to add it to google play now i am trying to distribute it online myself. Any advice would help greatly or support, thank you!

Explore the world of Exos with 6 of your friends. Battle monsters and obtain new equipment as you progress. Listen to original music as you adventure into towns and dungeons. Discover the legend during this classic retro RPG adventure!

-Indie Developer

-Original Music

-Battle Your Way To Level 99

-Discover Chests And Secrets

-6 Playable Characters/Classes

-80 Skills To Obtain

-40+ Monsters And Bosses

-60+ Weapons And Armors

-Updates, Dungeons And More To Come!

Check out my game on my website www.gosugames.biz or https://gamejolt.com/games/legendofhuna/301336