The Grid Down team could use YOUR help! [Unpaid]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by JumpCheck Community Mgt, Feb 7, 2017.

1. JumpCheck Community Mgt

This week our UI guy threw out some concept drawings for the in-game UI!

One of our 2D guys is working on some unique graphics for use around the map.

If anyone's looking to join our project definitely let us know!

2. JumpCheck Community Mgt

We're still looking for a CSS website guy! If you know anyone who's into CSS coding and games, let us know!

One of our blueprint guys is working on the foliage harvesting code this week.

One of our modelers is working on a second backpack variant for the game!

Looking for more interested people :)

3. JumpCheck Community Mgt

This week we're testing some of the procedural foliage on one of the POIs in the game.

We're also integrating our gun code with the AI systems for test / development purposes.

Looking for more people, especially CSS website coders ;)

4. JumpCheck Community Mgt

This week one of our 3D modelers is working on the interior for one of the game vehicles.

One of our level design guys is making great progress with the foliage on the kickstarter map!

Looking for more people, especially CSS website coders and animators :)

5. JumpCheck Community Mgt

This week our blueprint guys are working on the weather systems for the game.

Our writers have started expanding on the lore of the game.

Looking for more people!

6. JumpCheck Community Mgt

One of our modelers made some new road textures this week.

One of the blueprint guys got a major section of core code completed this week.

Looking for more people, especially CSS website coders and animators!

7. JumpCheck Community Mgt

This week one of our modelers made a cool new tool set.

We also had one of our programmers developing some of the core systems for the game.

Looking for more people! :)

8. Kinshasa

Kinshasa New Member

I love the enthusiasm, even if you started squabbling with that one guy. I know it's unpaid and apparently a lot of people are putting work into this project, but what is the long haul consisting of? You stuffing kickstarter money into your pocket and having a game-base created for free? I am in no way driven by money, but should I start working out of good will on a project that might actually lead to money, I'd like to know I would get paid for it eventually and not just getting sliced when the founder/manager decides to hire professionals to further develop the game, based on my free work. Does that make sense?

9. Antony Rob Wells

Antony Rob Wells New Member

Hi,

I am an experienced 3D coder/designer - 20 years of coding, but to be honest new to ue4(Not coding in general is my point)

If you need someone like that, pls drop me a line at antonyrobwells@gmail.com - your games sounds quite fascinating.

10. JumpCheck Community Mgt

No worries, I definitely understand those concerns :)

If you want to stop by sometime I go through all of those questions during our game briefing presentation. We came up with a pretty unique solution to the issue and it address the concerns you've talked about. But I can't go and discuss that process in an open forum post. I hope you understand.

If you're interested in hearing more, definitely hit us up at: Info@JumpCheckStudios.com

Have a great day!

11. JumpCheck Community Mgt

If anyone knows some good CSS website coders or animators please send them our way!

We could really use some help in those positions!