The Angels Quest (browser based 3d/2d rpg)

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by undomi, Sep 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. undomi

undomi New Member

engineroom/engineering. the lighted central buttons can be moused over to learn what they do and click to give access to ship functions. i'll make a video of game functions in operation eventually. it's all quite simple website functions, with the exception of image zooms and rotating galleries.
    engineroom2.jpg

2. undomi

undomi New Member

3. undomi

undomi New Member

hub overhead map. i should clarify that your character starts off in a spaceship inside a hub space hangar. so all those times i mentioned hub things like flight deck or cabin or access tunnel or gardens/cafe etc, i should've been more specific. those things, including the teleport room are inside your spaceship, which is inside a hangar in the hub. the hub itself is in the sol system, centrally located between the inner and outer planets (so around the mars area)

inner planets include mercury, venus, earth and mars.
    outer planets include saturn, jupiter and neptune.

also most of the images are not actually 3d. this is mostly 2d art. the characters are 2d art. the tunnels and rooms are 2d art. although some planet views are 3d. it just feels 3d because of the way it's being coded.
    hubmap.jpg

#43 undomi, Sep 18, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  4. undomi

undomi New Member

interior hub tram tunnel sw; your characters can use the teleport room to access the hub
    hubt.png