Thank you IGF

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by metateen, Feb 9, 2016.

1. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

Hello everyone, I know some mods or admins apart of ANY community don't do this unless it comes to donations... I dunno, the donation information is in the hands of the administrators. I do not maintain any of that information and I do not wish to gain any knowledge of that info.

I just wanted to make a public thank you to the community as well as the superior above me, since ya know... They're cool to ya know... I'unno...

Not only that but in this thank you, without your guys' activity as well as progression of working on your games there really wouldn't be much ACTUAL activity here, nonetheless. This sites been up for a while, I may not be an original member and I cannot speak for them but I can speak through my perspective...

This sites been passed down from one leader to the next, here we are in the current leaders hand. He maintains control here, nevertheless he is credited with the new look as well as a new change of power but you all here on the site have not only the abilities to make this place needed but even then, shadow users, classic users, as well as common users. You all do make a difference here and I do enjoy seeing you all come here to show off your skills in game development as well as your other talents such as composing!

Everything here is all thanks to you guys, keep up with what you do and go for it!

DukeofRealms likes this.