Tankalot - a fun local multiplayer game for up to 8 people

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Sp777, Oct 11, 2018.

?
  1. Yes and I love it

100.0%
  2. No I hate it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not sure whether to buy it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sp777

Sp777 New Member

Hello,

I recently made my first game which I’ve been working on since December/January

My game, called Tankalot is an 8 player local multiplayer game for Xbox one and windows 10.

The aim of the game is to be the last person standing. Fighting over many different maps and modes.

You can see a YouTube link to a trailer below and If you would like more information or want to play the game yourself. You can search Tankalot on the Microsoft store on Xbox one and windows 10

Game trailer:

here is the link to the game on the store. https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9PLMZFV8RNZH

#1 Sp777, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018