Strategic RPS - Free to download multiplayer RTS game

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by CompuDough, Jun 24, 2018.

1. CompuDough

CompuDough New Member

Strategic RPS (or strategic rock paper scissors) is a space based multiplayer real time strategy game.

The goal of Strategic RPS is to be a simple to understand game, that still requires strategy to play.

As this is a pet project, I will be releasing free playable versions during the development. Thought you guys might be interested:
    Download available on http://strategicrps.com/
    Of course, I'm open for feedback.

Quick preview:

(More video content available on the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCky1s6M1UY1fdfbVptd16pg)

--
    The game is based on a portal that can send limited mass at a time. For now, the player can choose between three ships to be send through the portal: a red (rock), a purple (paper) or a green (scissors) ship.

As you might guess, red ships defeat green ships, green ships defeat purple ships and purple ships defeat red ships.

Enemy ships are blue before it is discovered what type of ship it is. Discovering a ship is done by firing on such a ship.

screen4.png screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen5.png