Story Writer/Musician Looking for Programmer & Artist

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Brian Elliott, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Brian Elliott

Brian Elliott New Member

Looking for one awesome Pixel or Vector artist & one programmer to team up with me on a project to make what will be a hugely successful indie game on PC and eventually on consoles as well. It will be a Fallout & Dark souls inspired sidescrolling co-op with some rpg elements and similar to a metroidvania. The gameplay with be very difficult with epic boss fights for each area of the world. The setting is post apocalyptic with heavy emphasis on skill based combat. Also very similar to SKAStudios Salt and Sanctuary. 3 Different classes: a Heavy armor tank class using wasteland swords/powered melee weapons, The mage type class using tech gauntlets allowing the use of plasma, lightning, and fire projection at various distances, and finally the Ranger class specializing in medium armors and ranged weaponry. Going to need lots of creative thought going into each mutant and strange wasteland creature encountered, to create diverse and unique combat for each part of the game. If you are interested shoot me a message! I will be working on the writing, vision, direction, and music for the game!