Stitched on Steam Greenlight

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Fluffex Studios, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Fluffex Studios

Fluffex Studios New Member

Hi guys,

We are a small independent studio that have been working on an horror adventure game for the past 2.5 years. Please take a bit of time to look at our hard works and accomplishments:

[​IMG]

Stitched strings together the thrilling story of Catherine Stockholmes, an otherwise ordinary girl. The story begins with Catherine waking up in an eerie doll factory. With a great desire to escape, Catherine is forced to venture through the factory. But little does she know that terrible fates always befall the curious ones. Will Catherine muster enough courage to needle her way out of the factory? Or will she fall into shear despair and perish?

Features

- Compelling story
    - Unsettling atmosphere
    - Meticulously detailed, hand drawn cut scenes
    - Thoroughly developed characters
    - Heart-stopping chase sequences
    - A variety of engaging puzzles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you find our game interesting, please give us a vote on steam greenlight and follow us for more updates on our social media below:
    Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=887509287
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fluffexstudios/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/fluffex_studios

Cheers,

Fluffex Studios

#1 Fluffex Studios, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. Fluffex Studios

Hi all,

Check out our new gameplay trailer and let us know your opinion:

Thank you!

3. L.C.Nohansen

L.C.Nohansen New Member

Thanks for putting your hard work out there !

That game looks very promising, the art and in-game elements are super neat-looking, the gameplay seems very cool and creative and the music is cute !

On the flip side, something that slightly bugged me (though I assume it's very much personal opinion territory !) is that most of the dialogue strikes me as very...edgy, for lack of a better word (including the purple/pink teaser lines such as "But life can be cruel", etc). Part because it's been done so much before, part because it seems sometimes downright corny to me, I can't help but be concerned that it takes out some of the depth in the narrative : for instance, the whole "Dark figure" character looked completely goofy to me because I found it to be an over-the-top trope with silly dialogue, which is a shame, because I'm sure you planned great ideas and interesting development for him !

Regardless, the game sure looks like it has potential and I'm looking forward to it :D

Fluffex Studios likes this.
  4. Fluffex Studios

Hi L.C.Nohansen,

Thank you for the feedback! We are working on our game daily to improve it and will definitely go over our dialogues/names and do some revamping as the whole purpose of the project is to create something that players will enjoy playing :D

Cheers!
    Fluffex Studios

L.C.Nohansen likes this.
  5. Fluffex Studios

Hello all,

We would like to thank everyone for their wonderful support to get our game greenlit! It means so much to us! We will continue to work hard on the game to address issues and make improvements. We want to do our best to make this game as enjoyable as possible for everyone. Stay tune for updates!!!

Follow us on:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Youtube
    indieDB

And once again, thanks you so much for the support!