Star Boss on greenlight

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by hobibit, Feb 16, 2016.

1. hobibit

hobibit New Member

[​IMG]

Hi. Recently I was making my first game. I just put it on steam greenlight:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625528619

It's very simple game and short game. Player fly star ship and fight against large enemy ships. To defeat enemy's player must use different tactics and different weapons.

#1 hobibit, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  2. CayleRose

CayleRose New Member

Very impressive for a first game!

3. hobibit

hobibit New Member

Thank you.
    It isn't my "dream game". I always want to do some: "best mmorpg in the world". But after years of making "newer ending project" I sad to my self: have something done.

4. hobibit

hobibit New Member

I've added a new opponent. This is the first of a short series of 4 opponents. Their distinctive feature is that it will use the mini auxiliary ships, serving as support ships, artillery platforms, etc. The first opponent is not very difficult and it can be overcome without any super weapon. The opponent , however, has quite a wide range of weapons: light lasers , heavy lasers, rockets and magnetic mines.

5. depad

depad New Member

Really nice game. If you want to put it in the spotlight for a lot of people to see it, try giving it a spot on our app collage over at http://MillionDollarAppWall.com

6. hobibit

hobibit New Member

Thanks for comment.

I've added a new enemy: second from series of four opponents with auxiliary ships. This is particularly nasty. On its auxiliary platforms installed powerful generators, able to produce very strong electrical discharge. The ship itself is equipped with a number of torpedo launchers capable strike the target devastating dose of electrons.

7. hobibit

hobibit New Member

I just added two more enemy in to my game. They end short line of ships with auxiliary ships. They both use some kind of electrical attack, and both grand player electrical super weapon. Last enemy in this series give player super weapon that can defeat last big enemy (star base). So now player can chose which ultimate super weapon he will use against last star boss.

Now, player have 14 planets to visit and fight with star boss, but he can visit only 8 + planet with last boss to win the game, so he must chose wisely.

I still need lots of votes on greenlight, so I please for your help.
    [​IMG]
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625528619

8. hobibit

hobibit New Member

Hi all. i'm still working on a game. I was trying to fix interface. But im still not sure it will work properly. So my question is: How can I improve interface?

In demo bellow player can fight with against 7 starbosses. Player can use few basic weapon and few ships.

win32:
    [​IMG]