Spirigon - 2D MMORPG

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by incognito, May 20, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. incognito

incognito New Member

[​IMG]

What's a spririgon?
    • A spirigon is an existing animal that has been possessed by an elemental spirit.

Why do they look different?
    • Throughout the process of a creature being possessed by an elemental spirit, the creature goes through a mutation process and gains super natural abilities.

Domesticating a Spirigon
    As a player, you are introduced to spirigons and a research team has shown you how they are domesticated with spirit shards, the elemental spirit is then captured through the process and becomes your familiar, a pact is created between the player and summoner along with a seal. Players are able to summon spirigons by releasing a spirit shard and breaking the seal. They are also capable of resealing them with the shard.

Dojos
    There are several oracles located throughout the region that are the head of an elemental dojo, these oracles specialize in a specific element and have spent years of training to hone its power.

Temples
    There are many ancient temples located throughout the world, although these temples are extremely rare to find, they’re very dangerous. It requires several artifacts to access and some specific spirigons and levels.
    The reason to why these temples are sought so frequently are due to the legendary tales of ancient spirigons.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. incognito

incognito New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. incognito

incognito New Member

Spirigon

Chapter 1 The Tree of Life

It was a nice sunny day, the sun was bright and everything was packed with life. There i was enjoying the view from the lurking from the silhouette of my window sill enjoying the view as i relaxed in my bed. “Cloud come down stairs, your friend is here waiting for you” said Dad, “Alright dad I’m on my way!” i said. I walked down the stairs and there he was, “Lance! Early as usual i see” i said. “Well you know what they say those who are early always here the upper hand i’d say!” says lance with a smirk on his face. I asked lance what he had in mind and he said he wanted to check out the tree of life. So i rushed quickly to grab my bag and we both ran outside enjoying the smooth velvet feeling of the breeze going against my skin. After a long walk through the forest we finally made it to the tree of life. The place was amazing and the tree was absolutely colossal, i look around enjoying the view of the shade the trees provided hiding from the sun and only seeing small rays of light dropping through the crevices of the trees. “Cloud, i’ve always liked coming here. It always gives me hope to make a better version of myself each day” says Lance. “Yeah... i can always feel my mom around when I’m here, i know she’s not with us anymore but if i could just see her one more time” i said as i grasped the grass while tears ran down my face. “Hey cloud, cheer up she’ll always be with you alright? She must be proud of you! You’re going to do great things!” said Lance.

We sat down and began to eat our lunch as we looked at the view of nature. Sharing some stories about how we’d some day learn how to be great fighters with Spirigons. “Hey cloud, have you ever gone outside of oakleaf town?” said Lance. “No i haven’t i guess we’ve both been stuck in this small bubble of ours” i said with an unsteady expression laughing nervously. Suddenly hear the sound of footsteps approaching us. “Well it’s a surprise to see people around the tree of life” a mysterious older man says as he approaches us. “My name is Arthur, the tree of life is sure an amazing phenomena isn’t it? It provides all the nutrients and provides the essentials for all the life in the ecosystem of the regalia region, many scientists have been researching how this tree provides an endless supply of energy around and they still haven’t come up with an explanation yet” said Arthur, he joined us and we all spoke for a while about the tree of life.

BOOM, We hear a loud noise “It sounds like that came from oakleaf town Cloud!” said Lance, we quickly rushed back home as soon as we could, running with the speed of a panther we came back to a large organization that set the town on fire and terrorizing all the villagers. “It was simple you should’ve just handed over the nature stone, this is what you get for not complying” said a grunt from the organization. I notice Lance rushes in to fight one of the grunts and i soon head over to help him as well, to my surprise a local grabs me and throws me into a carriage taking me away from the town. I tried getting off but the men grabbed me down and did not let me jump off, there i was sitting down watching the embers and dark charcoal floating through the wind as the town was slowly burning.

A few years later i grew up with the family that saved me residing at Ridge Rift town, being taught how to fight by a fighter called Riley. “Cloud, todays the big day, we are going to search for the tree of life. Since you’ve been there before im sure you can help us get through the lost forest” Said Riley, I joined him and elder Mason. As we explored through the lost forest Elder Mason disappears, suddenly a spirigon suddenly knocks down Riley and his bag falls out of his shoulder. “Cloud grab that shard over there and help get this guy off me will ya?!” I quickly grabbed the shard and used the seal breaker to set him free. “Lets go piplet! I pulled out my dagger and faught Orvil the spirigon appeared to look like a large spider with a shell on its back roughly 4 feet tall. After defeating it, Orvil turned into an aura and disappeared. “Hey thanks for the help there champ, ill be taking that back. Looks like i’ve taught you well you’re ready to have your very own spirigon” says riley and he smiles with a sense of tranquility. “I looks like we won’t be finding the tree of life. It’s impossible to get through this forest, let’s head back to my lab” says Mason “Hey where were you when i needed help?!” said Riley.

We head back to the lab and Elder Mason shows me the ecology he owns. “Alright champ pick a spirigon!” says Riley with a face full of excitement, I look at six different spirigons seeing an aqua, magma, plasma, terra, nature and wind type. I decided to pick Plasmion the plasma type. Mason hands over the shard to me and i take him along with me. After selecting my spirigon Elder Mason explains his current project as he’s collecting data about this world and how spirigons work and how they came to be. He currently doesn’t know how many there are out there and new spirigons are being discovered every day, he asks for my help in collecting that data. Riley then interrupts the conversation and talks about the Aneroth organization how they terrorize everyone and destroy anything that gets in their way seeking for power warning me about them and how i shouldn’t get in their way if the situation ever occurs. Elder Mason hands me over a device “This is a Bitstrap it also has a built in soul breaker and can have apps added to it as well, i am providing you with an encyclopedia app it’s simple when you see a spirigon it will turn on the camera and search through the database for any registries documented on that spirigon, if it doesn’t exist it will take a snapshot of it and upload it” I put it around my forearm and head back home.

Chapter 2 - A new beginning
    After giving some thought last night, I've decided to become a spirigon brawler! Also in hopes of finding my father at Galdorn city.
    I went downstairs and sat down with my guardians and spoke to them about the new life ill be pursuing. They all respected my decision but told me to stay in touch with them. They waved good bye as I kept walking away I looked back and grabbed a glimpse of them looking at me with a proud look on their face. I could see a tear going down ronans and Mary's face. I looked forward to the trees and as tears rolled down my face I yelled at the top of my lungs “ ill be the best brawler you'll ever see you hear that?!”
    I kept walking to the open road with Plasmion. I begin my journey in path one walking around I've encountered numerous spirigons. After several brawls I've noticed Plasmion has gotten a lot stronger and my skills have improved as well. I felt as if I were getting stronger after each brawl! “hey you! How about you take me on” says a girl over the distance. “me? Alright well you better get ready!” I said. I had Plasmion come out and engaged in battle with her. She took out her spirit shard and released a medium sized spirigon, it appeared to look like a eel. Shocked by its appearance I was stunned, she took the advantage to attack me. “Ivreal use whip” I quickly dash and negate the attack with my dagger against Plasmion, “Plasmion use charge” I said, as Plasmion charged up my dagger had lightning surrounding it. Channeling my mana I decided to go for a final blow. “alright girl you're done! Charge blast go!” I said, while rushing at her with my maximum speed she quickly jumped and I hit Ivreal instead shocking it into paralysis. Suddenly the mysterious girl quick gets behind me lashes out a mace and gets a direct hit on my chest. I could feel an extreme pain and my body growing weak. Before I know it I'm on the floor unable to get up, I notice Plasmion soul goes back into my shard as well. “What a shame, I didn't think I'd go against such a weakling, I could finish you off right now” said the girl, “well why don't you and let's get this over with!” I said. The girl looks at me with a smirk on her face “looks like you could use some help, for starters how about you stay aware of your choices, you easily set yourself in the frontline setting you vulnerable for an attack while Plasmion was all the way in the back just standing there” she said as she laughs with joy “my you sure are pathetic, go heal up it looks like you need it” she says. I reply with “heal up?” with a confused expression on my face. “please tell me you're kidding… you honestly don't know how to heal yourself nor your spirigon?” she said. “No….. Im not sure how that works, I've never been in this situation.” I said. “well… I guess I'll help you out, but only because you're so pathetic” she said while laughing histerically. She took me to a nearby town that same day. “this is ridge rift town, this place will have everything you need to get started. For starters you should get yourself a fishing rod…. We should probably start fishing then work with your culinary skill…. Well it's a shame I don't have any of those” She says with a serious voice, she said.

4. incognito

incognito New Member

I'm looking for people to join, graphic designers, vector artists, music producers, story writers, concept artists and web developers. Feel free to ask me if you'd like to join :)