Spheres | A narrated adventure

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Ogniok, May 6, 2015.

1. Ogniok

Ogniok New Member

Spheres is a game me and my friends made for Ludum Dare 32 in less than 72 hours. Now, we want to gather feedback so we can decide if it's worth to work more on this title and make it into a full game.

You play as a guy named Edward, who wakes up on a strange island after a night of heavy drinking. Abandoned by your friends, you must find your way off the island. But beware - there are weird spheres that won't make your journey easy.
    What are thay? Where did they come from? Will Edward make it off the island? Play the game to find out!

A whole adventure is narrated by the main character. You participate in a story he's telling. Make sure you listen to him, because he can change the game's world or warn you about approaching enemy.

Screens:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gameplay Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dinHBDjjfBk
    GameJolt link: http://gamejolt.com/games/adventure/spheres/61837/

Please, leave your feedback about the game and report bugs if you've found any. We appreciate it very much.

Fireline Games | firelinegames.com