Spanish Loc Analyst offering free services.

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Smaldonad, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Smaldonad

Smaldonad New Member

Hello my name is Sergio, and I want to work as a Spanish Localization Analyst for your game for free.

What does this mean? I will translate your entire game, from menus, dialog boxes, subtitles, to websites and dev blogs about your game, for no money, from English to Spanish, doing my best effort and trying to adapt every piece of dialogue and expression to something a Spanish talker not only understands, but can identify with it in terms of language and expressions.

Why do I want to do this?, Localization is a really nice work to do, and I need experience, which I am not going to get anywhere nearby, since people around already knows spanish and the English translation on game studios here is something done by one of the team, programmers mainly.

My email is sergio.maldonado.d@gmail.com, I will be happy to answer any kind of questions about my offer.

Thanks for your consideration and contact me if interested!