Sound you pick and music I create.

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Nathan J Fellows, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Nathan J Fellows

Nathan J Fellows New Member

Do you have a sound in your head that you want for your game, but having trouble creating or finding someone to create it?!

FIVE years living in Nashville TN working at several studios has taught me the skills to not only understand exactly what you want, but also create it with the highest quality software daws. Don't waste your time on anyone else. Contact me directly if mean business. Here's my number 937-479-9984. I'm always available don't be timid..! Give me a quick call and we'll figure something that works perfect for you! Call 937-479-9984

I don't release my work... It's exclusive. Call for business!