Sound Designer for Video Games - Unpaid or Paid Work

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Liam Fowler, May 17, 2019.

1. Liam Fowler

Liam Fowler New Member

Hello my name is Liam Fowler and I am a Sound Designer with a background in theatre and a passion to design audio for video games.

I have experience in Foley, Field Recording and Mixing. I have a basic understanding in Unity and Unreal Engine and am currently practicing with Wwise and FMOD Studio. I use Reaper for my main DAW but have experience with Pro Tools.

If you would like to contact me please feel free to by going to my website www.liamfowleraudio.com where you can also find my latest portfolio.

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to working with you soon!

2. Liam Fowler

Liam Fowler New Member

Here is my latest showreel