Sound Designer - Foley and Composer looking for work

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Lukazam, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Lukazam

Lukazam New Member

Studying towards my 3rd and final year at University and on the lookout for people who want the sound design created for their games. I cover services such as Foley, composition and sound effects. I have experience using Fmod and integrating this with Unity. I compose to a range of genres such as classical orchestral to ambient experimental. I have done work in the past on a range of adventure story games all the way to creating soundtracks and foley recordings for horror films and games.

JoyFreak likes this.
  2. JoyFreak

JoyFreak New Member

Great stuff! Hope you do well at uni and succeed!