Sound Designer/Composer (Electronic/Ambient)

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Matt Part, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Matt Part

Matt Part New Member

I work as a Sound Designer and Composer based in London. As a audio enthusiast I am constantly creating soundscapes and music, experimenting with different ideas to develop and further my craft.

Here's a direct link to my showreel -

You can contact me via - mattpartsound@gmail.com

I have a huge interest in games and the direction the industry is taking, with an ever increasing crossover between traditional cinema and player led media, I want to become involved in the progression of the medium. I have a wealth of experience working in film, theatre and online media and want to transfer those skills into the gaming industry.

I thrive on the process of collaborating with like minded individuals to create interesting and inspiring projects and I love a challenge!

Please contact me if you want help with your project.

Matt

mattpartsound@gmail.com
    www.mattpartsound.com