Soulsborne/Metroidvania Style Game

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Carnidge4, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Carnidge4

Carnidge4 New Member

Hello my name is Josh, little about me I have recently graduated from a Bachelor of Games and Interactive Design and I work with Zbrush for 3-D sculpting, 3DS Max for 3-D modeling while also using Photoshop for concept art and texturing. I'm looking for other like minded people that share my passion and goals to showcase our talents in a collab project. Now as a graduate I want to make my mark on the games field, I'm putting together a team of people to create a new Indie game project.

This game will be inspired by the soulsborne and metroidvania style of games Example:

Dark Souls

Bloodborne

Sekiro

Metroid

Castlevania

Hollow Knight and more

The point of this is project is to help myself and hopefully you break into the gaming world with a new IP (intellectual property) while showcasing our skills. If the project is successful then the revenue will be shared between the team. Team members required at this stage are: 3-D modelers, texture artists, Concept artists, programmers and level designers. Thank you for reading my project idea and I look forward to working with you and bringing our ideas and story's to life.

If interested please feel free to contact me here or on Discord: Kharibdyssthewarhydra#6129

If you'd like to see my past works here is a link to my portfolio: https://joshuastipancic.wixsite.com/portfolio

I hope to hear from you soon :)