Skyhop | 3D Parkour Platformer in space

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shiny Emerald, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Shiny Emerald

Shiny Emerald New Member

Hello,

I've just released my first 3D game. It is a first-person parkour platformer settled in space.

Story

Humans are building a new international space station. Unfortunately Aliens have sabotaged the systems and the whole station is flooded with acid. As you jump around on the scaffolding, you need to kill the aliens and find out a secret colour code, which you can use to repair the systems of the space station, so the humans can continue the building process.

Trailer

You can watch the Trailer for the game here:

Download Link

The game is free and available for Windows, Linux and Mac: https://shiny-emerald-games.itch.io/skyhop

Attached Files: