(shared profit) I 8 Bit productions looking for artists

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Atomicurtchen, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

I 8 Bit productions is working on a brand new RPG. However it still needs team spots filled. I will get to that later but first let me tell you a little about the game. It takes place in New York city and stars a female police officer. Think parasite eve but with a different story. The positions that need filling are as follows

Concept artist
    3D modeler
    Texture artist
    Rendering artist

Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss the positions and game in more detail. I look forward to meeting you.

2. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

Hey everyone just wanted to update everyone on what been going on we hired out to get some concept art for our game and will be getting a new website within the next two months and to let you know we are still looking for artists if you are interested.

3. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

I'm up to be an artist, profits in it so why not.

4. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

do you have a portfolio i can look at or some past work?

5. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

W
    and what are your skills?

6. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

Concept Artist

7. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

do you have past work i can look at

8. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

9. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

hey guys been a while but i wanted to let you know we are still looking for artists to join us and that we are currently in the process of getting concept art for a demo we are making of the game which will be a prologue to the main story. if you have any of the skills listed below please contact me. the job is still shared profit and there are still things that need doing before the demo is even close to ready but we are getting there.

Positions:

Concept artist

3d Modeler

Texture artist

Rendering artist

As always i look forward to meeting you.

10. gitemconceptart

gitemconceptart New Member

Attached Files: