Seeking VFX/Special Effect Artists

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Atomix1995, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Atomix1995

Atomix1995 New Member

Hi, all. I'm back again, this time in hot pursuit of someone that can possibly help me design Special Effects for my game!

Requirements

The requirement is simple - you just need to be well versed in crafting Visual Effects. What this means is that you should be able to use programs like Adobe or Photoshop in order to make high quality, energy-like digital art - IE, being perfectly anti-aliased and making clever/efficient use of alpha levels to make each corner of potential attacks as seamless and clear as possible!

The difficult part is simply making it so that these effects/animations are cohesive with my game's pixel art, character sprites. In any case, below I'll list references to some effects that I'd probably want to have made - all of which are based on popular anime. If you're interested, seek out my contact below.

Picture References

Fire Ball
    Ash Explosion

STYLE REFERENCES
    This section will show a few screenshots of a game I'm following that does their special effects wonderfully. I'd love to mimic their technique - albeit with a color palette that matches my game's style, in addition to the assets being antialiased. Meaning this should probably be done via digital art. Albeit, if you can produce the desired effects in other ways, feel free to apply!

https://puu.sh/ym5WO/c81732d28d.gif
    https://puu.sh/yxJaR/a59fe2ed77

Contact

My means of contact from most likely to get me to least!

Discord: Atomix#5057
    Email: mathurin_jonathan@yahoo.com