Seeking Partners for new shooting roguelike pc game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by blackmoon, Jan 22, 2021.

1. blackmoon

blackmoon New Member

Our Team
    Team name: ALICE
    Project Game name: P1(working title)
    Genre: Shooting Roguelike
    Platform: PC(+ Multiplatforms depending on the number of people required)
    Develop Engine: Unity
    Current Team size: 6

Alice is an indie game development team in South Korea. Even though communication is difficult, I think we can make a game if our values match.

It might be awkward using a translator, so I'd appreciate it if you could tell me that part.

Project Overview
    P1 is a shooting roguelike game that customizes magic and proceeds with a battle. You can expect magic systems, Runes, Trophies, and more. Use the Runes to create the magic that suits your situation and taste!

Untitled.png

Story Synopsis
    You, who opened your eyes in a shabby prison, want to get out of here. Unknown monsters and other people's hostility! Find your memory and the secret behind this castle.

Art Concept

Environment

unnamed.jpg
    Reference: Issac

Character
    ddd.jpg
    Player Character Concept Art

Tools We Use
    Azure DevOps: Project Management / Version Control / Wiki
    Microsoft Teams: Communication Tool
    Microsoft Visio: Architecture Tool
    Unity: Game Develop Engine

Working as ALICE
    Alice can quickly get feedback from others through online work. We believe that our opinions accumulate our own growth along with this game. Evaluate and feedback each other's ideas on the premise that "this will make us better." Free sharing of ideas is not only the growth of teams and games but also the growth of individuals.

Requirement Job Group

2D Graphic Artist
    - 2D Character
    - Tile-Based map
    - Unity Experience
    - 2D Sprite-Based Animation Experience

Etc
    - Proceed according to consultation

If interested

Email: gusdnjf98@gmail.com
    Line: blackmoon98