Seeking Artists and Writers for a Sci-fi turned based tactical RPG

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Petursinn, May 30, 2017.

1. Petursinn

Petursinn New Member

Ever wondered what would happen if "FTL: Faster Than Light" would have a baby with "UFO: enemy unknown"?
    Well that is what we are going to find out at Breakage Studios. Programming is well underway and we are currently looking for Graphic Artists and Writers to join our team.

We are a new team and every member has multiple responsibilities, so what we are currently looking for is a person whose artistic style suits our current project, and pontentially future projects.

Experience of the game industry is not a requirement, but the willingness to learn new things is.

This will be our first published game so profits will be shared and hopefully this will be the beginning of a fruitful cooperation.

If you are interested please send us an example of your art and some notes about yourself to breakagestudio@gmail.com

Logo.png

Aramisound likes this.
  2. Aramisound

Aramisound New Member

Interesting! Sounds like a great combination. If you ever need original "space" music I would love to compose for this project.
    Please let me know if you are interested.

//Aramis

email: silvereke@icloud.com