Second-hand 8 camera optitrack mocap system for sale

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by DaedalusVoyage, Jun 27, 2021.

1. DaedalusVoyage

DaedalusVoyage New Member

Name: Software Developer / Data Scientist / VR developer
    Qualifications/Skills: I've worked on a VR game to teach music through AR and VR. For this, I recorded music performances using mocap on the hands in order to have a simulation of lessons in the software. I'm currently closing my business to focus on studying AI in preparation for a Phd.
    Experience: Most recently, I've been in senior programming and managing roles in general software programming, always in startup environments.
    Direct Link(s): Sorry, no links
    Contact Info: PM or mail (james @ daedalus dot voyage)

I'm selling my MoCap system consisting of 8 optitrack camera's (Prime 13) with attachment and networking equipment. This also includes the software you'll need and some tracking markers.

This system is perfect for a small studio to quickly record a library of (body) movements in a relatively small space or detailed movements in a smaller space.

The original value, 4 years ago, was around 23k, but I'll take 8k today or best offer.

Vincent Argentine likes this.
  2. Vincent Argentine

Vincent Argentine New Member

Are these cameras still for sale?