Searching people who wants to join

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Tristan_DE, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Tristan_DE

Tristan_DE New Member

Hey,
    my name is Christian and im a 17 Y/O student and a hobby game designer. In that post i search some people wich wont to build a game with me. The game is for IOS and Androide, it's a new kind of RTS i wont to connect "Sandbox" with "Tower-Defense" with "RTS". For that i wont to use the UE4 or Unity but that depants on the people who want to join me.

Who i need?
    1. 3D Artist and Texture Artist
    2. Programmer for UE4 OR Unity

What you can get?
    All of us get 25% of the winns. The last 25% going to be used for servers.

If you are intressted in?
    You have two ways to conntect me.
    1. eMail: christianoden2@googlemail.com
    2. TeamSpeak: Snake-Gaming.de if you join on TeamSpeak look if im on and write me (Username:CptMupfel|Tristan|BunnySquad).

THX :)