Searching for 2d artist, tileset artist and music composer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by TavoGamer, May 19, 2018.

1. TavoGamer

TavoGamer New Member

Hi there!
    I'm one of a 2 indie team looking forward to becoming a video game company.
    So, like the title of the thread says, we are searching for a 2D artist (backgrounds and characters), tileset artist and a music composer.

About the project:
    It's a 2D beat-em-up puzzle platformer with a little bit of RPG while you control the guardian of the multiverse, trying to figure out what is the imbalance in your own home.

Jobs:
    1. 2D Artist: As a 2D artist you must design the backgrounds for the levels, draw the characters with a textbox included.

2. Tileset Artist: As a tileset artist, you must design the different tilesets of the game. The tilesets are going to be for maps with themes like deserts, forest, town, snow town, etc.

3. Music Composer: As a Music Composer you must compose the different level soundtracks for the project.

You must take in consideration that the project is in really early development, and we don't even have a playable demo. But we are progressing in the development of the basics of the project.

If you are interested please contact us at divershaveegames@gmail.com
    Don't forget to include your information like your name, age, and gender. And the price for your services

Thank you!

Octavio PeƱaloza
    Lead Programmer and Project Manager

2. FaaatSaw

FaaatSaw New Member

Sent you an email :)

3. brian-scotts-world

Moderator Moderator

Hello!
    I would like to offer my services as a 2D artist for help with your upcoming video game. My portfolio can be found at brianscottkemper.myportfolio.com
    My name is Brian Kemper, my age is 53, and I am a male. lol
    You can contact me at brianskemper@gmail.com
    I hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks,
    Brian Kemper

4. Battlegun

Battlegun New Member

Greetings TavoGamer. I would be happy to assist you composing music for your project. Sending you a message!

5. Thanos Zampoukas

Thanos Zampoukas New Member

Sent you an email

6. Starcat Games

Starcat Games New Member

Hello, I think I can help with your project. I own www.starcatgames.com.
    Do you have skype so we can discuss your needs to see if I am able to help you or not?
    My Twitter has all the latest images, so i'd check that too to see if there is something you like...there is a lot there so keep scrolling down to see different styles and what not.
    Erick
    www.starcatgames.com
    www.twitter.com/starcatgames
    www.legacytcg.com
    Or if you prefer Discord let me know!

7. Jared Moran

Jared Moran New Member

I have sent an email regarding music composition, thanks.

8. Ldubs

Ldubs New Member

Sent you an email!